- ACNE TREATMENT
- BPO Lotion - Normal/Oily Formula
BPO Lotion - Normal/Oily Formula
After exfoliation and/or cleansing apply a thin film and rub into the skin anywhere you have ever had a blemish or blackhead, even if you don't see a blemish there right now. Follow the application of this product with one of our hydrators if skin feels dry after use.
Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide
Also Contains: Purified water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Capryloyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Chloroxylenol, Sodium Hydroxide. Paraben Free
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids. This product may cause irritation. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently. If irritation becomes severe, discontinue use and consult the doctor. Do not use this product if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to Benzoyl Peroxide. Keep from heat. Keep out of reach of children. May bleach hair or fabrics. Store at room temperature. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight. Never Combine Hydroquinone with Benzoyl Peroxide or Resorcinol.
Formulated for the treatment of dryer acne-prone skins. Excellent for pesky blackheads! BPO lotion (Benzoyl peroxide) is formulated with Benzoyl Peroxide; (BPO) is widely considered the premier acne treatment; it's a powerful medication that kills acne-causing bacteria directly in the pores where pimples start.
- Treat mild to severe acne, blackheads, whiteheads and blemish breakouts. Will not harm sensitive skin. For acne-prone skin. For the treatment of acne or severe acne problem.
- Noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic formulation.
- Acne treatment rapidly kills bacteria and helps prevent future breakouts.
- A proven anti-acne treatment. It works as an exfoliant and anti-bacterial agent. It kills acne-causing bacteria, by bringing oxygen into your pores. It also keeps pores clear of dead skin cells. These dead skin cells build up and clog pores, leading to pimples.