Premature Aging Skin
What causes my skin to age prematurely?
- Dead skin cell build up
- Dehydration-Your skin is only as hydrated as the amount of water it contains. Dehydration can also be caused from too much exposure to elements such as wind, cold, sun, showers that are too hot, chorine and sea water.
- Lack of properly sealing moisture into skin. This is different from hydration, your skin needs a good cream or sealant as we call it, to “seal” water into the skin.
- Too much suntanning. Suntanning whether through direct sunlight or tanning beds can de-hydrate your skin and cause premature wrinkling and aging of the skin.
- Exfoliate daily. Thoroughly exfoliate dead skin cells on a daily basis. This prevents and soften lines and wrinkles and repairs sun damage.
- Hydrate your skin. This helps to give thirsty skin much needed water.
- Use Tonic Mist-add water to your skin by spraying Tonic Mists onto your skin throughout the day, which can be sprayed right over makeup, to as well.
- Seal the moisture into your skin.
- Protect your skin. Use sunscreen daily, 365 days a year. This step helps to prevent future sun damage and eliminate dark spots. For troublesome dark spots and freckles, use Skin lightening Lotion to lighten and brighten the skin.
- Ensure you are using the correct facial products in the correct order both in the morning and evening
- Exfoliate-Exfoliant Gentle(Dry), Regular-Norm/Comb), XS(Oily/Acne).
- Cleanse-(if wearing makeup)-Cleanser-Cream or Gentle or Regular.
- Hydrate-Clarifying Hydrator (Dry), Soothing Moisture Mask-Combination
- Repair-AHA Refining Serum, Mandelic Serum, Provitalize, Vitamin C Serum
- Protect- Moisturizer w/SPF 30
- Seal in Moisture-Moisture Sealant (Dry/Comb) or Hydrating Cream-(Very Dry)
- Exfoliate-Exfoliant-See above.
- Cleanse- See above.
- Repair-AHA Refining Serum (Normal/Oily) or Mandelic Serum (Normal/Dry), or Provitalize Level 1-(Dry)
- Seal- Moisture Sealant Cream (Normal/Combination) or Hydrating Cream (Very Dry)
Additional products for your skin type:
- Tonic Mist-Can be used throughout the day:
- Eye Gel, Eye Cream
- Glycolic or Papaya Enzyme Peel Kit
- Soothing Moisture/Mask, Hydrating Clay Mask