Our products are very effective at balancing skin tone, calming & desensitizing the skin.
What causes my skin to be sensitive?
- Many factors, including diet and hormones can affect skin.
- Harmful ingredients in some skincare products irritate the skin, causing it to become red, itchy and dry, causing the rosacea to worsen.
What can I do to calm and balance my skin?
- Book a consultation to find out if your current products have any harmful ingredients.
- Hydrate – meaning adding water to your skin using our hydrating products, drinking more water, and using tonic sprayed directly onto the skin. You can then seal that water in by applying cream over the hydrator. This process prevents moisture loss, resulting in more even texture and tone.
- Cleanse-Cream Cleanser or Cleanser Gentle (foaming).
- Hydrate-choose one of the following: Clarifying Hydrator(dry) or Normalizing Hydrator (combination).
- Protect-Moisturizer SPF 30 – (Can be used as sealant cream as well).
- Seal in moisture: Moisture Sealant Cream (Combination) or Hydro Cort Cream for extremely sensitive skin.
- Cleanse – (if you wear make-up) Cleanser Gentle or Regular.
- Hydrate-Clarifying Hydrator (dry) or Hydrator-Comb/oily.
- Seal in Hydration- Moisture Sealant Cream or Soothing Moisturizer or Hydro Cort Cream.
Other product recommendations to use in your routine:
- Throughout the day you can use Tonic Mist to spray on right over your makeup if you wear it, anytime you need refreshing, hydrating, and soothing.
- Eye Gel and/or Eye Cream