Glycolic Peel Kit Instructions
Please read all instructions carefully before beginning your treatment.
Start with clean skin, using only your regular cleanser.
If your skin is used to peel treatments, or you are extremely oily, you may use your scrub first, VERY LIGHTLY, if desired.
1) Put ½-1 tsp. of the peel solution into a small, clean container. Have 2 Q-tips ready, or you may use your fingertips.
2) Set the timer for 1 min.
3) Start timer. Using Q-tips or fingertips, apply the peel solution, working as quickly as you can. Start application at the top of forehead, working downward, until the whole face and neck are covered. After this, you can apply a thin layer of the solution under the eyes, IF YOU ARE NOT SENSITIVE. (It is not necessary to use all of the solution if you don’t need it.)
While the peel is processing, if desired, you can use your damp sponges to work on areas that need improvement, i.e., between eyebrows, furrow lines, along the sides of mouth, etc. Wet sponges and squeeze out excess water, and gently rub in circular motions over problem areas.
4) Leave on only until the timer goes off for your first peel, and then proceed with step 6. Each time you do a peel you can leave it on for another 30 seconds until you have reached a maximum of 3 minutes. Use extreme caution not to leave the peel solution on longer than your skin can tolerate it. A chemical burn can result.
5) When the timer goes off, using your damp sponges and cold water, (or washcloth), remove the solution, and then rinse well with cool water.
6) Pat face dry with a towel. Proceed to step 7, or you may at this time do a Hydrating Treatment if you need extra hydration, or are on an anti-aging skin care routine.
To do the Hydrating Treatment, apply 2-quarter size drops of Soothing Moisture Mask, leave on for at least 10 min.
For additional smoothing/exfoliating use Hydrating Clay Mask or Clay and Sulfur Mask. Leave on for at least 10 minutes, remove with a warm, damp cloth, and remove the rest with your damp sponges, rinse well with cool/warm water.
7) Pat face dry again and proceed with your regular routine, omitting any Exfoliant, Pro Vitalize, Glycolic, AHA’s, Mandlelic, or BPO Lotions.
8) You may begin using these products again the FOLLOWING NIGHT if you are dry/sensitive and the next morning, if you are normal/oily.
Peels may be done every 7 to 10 days.
ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN DAILY WHILE USING THE PEELS.